Available on (*):
- 2005 CD The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy Original Soundtrack (Hollywood 1625062, April 26, 2005)
General type of music:
Topics (not including words that are part of the title):
- science fiction
- The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy book/radio/TV/movie series
- The first version of "So Long And Thanks For All The Fish" on the album is by Kemi Ominiyi.
interesting facts (click to see playlist of show on which fact was mentioned, if applicable):
- Neil Hannon is credited with singing the reprise of the song, but there is no credit for "The Dolphins", which on the album serves as the spoken introduction to the Kemi Ominiyi version of the song. Dr. Demento preferred the reprise version of the song, and edited on "The Dolphins".
New playlist search
* Note that it may be available on other releases or formats than are listed, and some releases listed may not be currently available. Generally the first release is listed, along with a commonly available release (for items that aren't out of print), and any Dr. Demento compilations on which it has appeared. Albums may be out of print in their original format but still available in another format. We suggest checking various online stores or the artist's web site (if applicable) to determine current availability.