Also credited as:
- Yogi Yorgesson w/ The Johnny Duffy Trio
- Yogi Yorgesson w/ Johnny Duffy & The Scandahoovians
- Yogi Yorgesson & GeGe Pearson w/ Johnny Duffy & The Scandahoovians
- Harry Kari & His Six Saki Sippers
- Harry Kari
- Claude Hopper
- Klaus Hammerschmidt
- Yogi Yorgessen
- Hari Kari
- Harry Carey
- Yogi Yorgensen
- Yogi Jorgensen
General type of music:
- novelty song w/ spoken interlude
- Harry Skarbo (at birth)
- Harry Stewart (after adoption as a young child)
- Los Angeles, CA
Also recorded with:
- The Johnny Duffy Trio
- Johnny Duffy & The Scandahoovians
- GeGe Pearson
- His Six Saki Sippers
interesting facts (click to see playlist of show on which fact was mentioned, if applicable):
- He created the character of Yogi Yorgesson around 1933 for radio. The character was originally a mystic, but later became more of a bungler.
- Being of Scandinavian descent, he created his main character using that type of accent, but called it "Scandahoovian".
- His Harry Kari character used a Japanese accent.
- His Claude Hopper character used a southern U.S. accent.
- His Klaus Hammerschmidt character used a German accent.
- His Scandinavian style of humor was carried on by the duo of Stan Boreson & Doug Setterberg.
New playlist search