- Everybody Wants My Fanny - Benny Bell
- Everybody Likes My Fanny - Benny Bell
Available on (*):
- Slapstick 78 rpm single (1949)
- Shaving Cream (Vanguard LP VSD 79357, 1975)
- Dr. Demento 25th Anniversary Collection: More Of The Greatest Novelty Records Of All Time (Rhino CD/cassette 72124, 1995)
Topics (not including words that are part of the title):
- When released on the 1975 Vanguard LP, a bass was overdubbed, and the title was changed to "Everybody Likes My Fanny". Dr. Demento always plays the original version.
interesting facts (click to see playlist of show on which fact was mentioned, if applicable):
- The song plays on the fact that "Fanny" is both a female name (short for "Frances") and a slang term for "butt".
general information about Benny Bell
Also credited as:
- Benny Bell (Vocal by Paul Wynn)
- Benny Bell (Vocal: Paul Wynn)
- Benny Bell (w/ Paul Wynn)
- The Benny Bell Orchestra
General type of music:
- Benjamin Samberg
Also recorded with:
- Paul Wynn
- Dr. Demento
New playlist search
* Note that it may be available on other releases or formats than are listed, and some releases listed may not be currently available. Generally the first release is listed, along with a commonly available release (for items that aren't out of print), and any Dr. Demento compilations on which it has appeared. Albums may be out of print in their original format but still available in another format. We suggest checking various online stores or the artist's web site (if applicable) to determine current availability.