- Bras On 45 - Ivor Biggun & The D. Kups
- Bras On 45 - Ivor Biggun
- Bra Size 45
- Bra Size Forty-Five
- Bras On Forty-Five
Available on (*):
- 1981 45 rpm single (Dead Badger Records BOP 6)
- 1981 12-inch single (Dead Badger Records BOP 6T)
- 1999 CD The Fruity Bits Of Ivor Biggun (Stiff Weapon TOSSA 1 CD)
- 2000 CD set Dr. Demento's 30th Anniversary Collection: Dementia 2000! (Rhino R2 79787, February 29, 2000)
- Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick - Ian Dury & The Blockheads
- I Don't Believe You Want To Get Up And Dance (Oops, Up Side Your Head) - The Gap Band
- Baggy Trousers - Madness
- Cars - Gary Numan
- Swords Of A Thousand Men - Tenpole Tudor
- Stars On 45 - Stars On 45 (title only)
General type of music:
Topics (not including words that are part of the title):
- Dr. Demento plays the "Family Version" from the 45.
- The 12" single also contains a longer "Dirty Gertie Version" which includes a lyrical reference to his first record, "The Winker's Song (misprint)".
- Ivor's compilation CD includes an early fade of the "Dirty Gertie Version", whereas Dr. Demento's CD includes the "Family Version".
interesting facts (click to see playlist of show on which fact was mentioned, if applicable):
- Contains parodies of several songs which were hits in England in the early 1980s, as well as references to titles of other songs.
- Inspired by the medley craze made popular by Stars On 45.
- The single is credited only to Ivor Biggun, while other releases mention The D. Kups.
- The middle section is called "Biggun Rapp".
- #50 1981 (U.K.)
Also credited as:
- Ivor Biggun
- Ivor Biggun & The Red-Nose Burglars
- Ivor Biggan
- Robert G. "Doc" Cox
Also recorded with:
- Ivor's Jivers
- Captain Sensible
New playlist search
* Note that it may be available on other releases or formats than are listed, and some releases listed may not be currently available. Generally the first release is listed, along with a commonly available release (for items that aren't out of print), and any Dr. Demento compilations on which it has appeared. Albums may be out of print in their original format but still available in another format. We suggest checking various online stores or the artist's web site (if applicable) to determine current availability.