Available on (*):
- 2005 CD single (September 26, 2005; limited quantity CD-R sold by Robert Haimer on ebay)
- 2005 CD Laughter Is A Powerful Weapon Volume 2 (Funny Musicians For A Serious Cause FMSC-0002, December 7, 2005)
Topics (not including words that are part of the title):
- originally recorded in 1973, but that recording is unreleased and unaired (as of July, 2005)
Also credited as:
- The Bore Brothers (and many other aliases on The Dinosaur Album)
- Barnes & Barnes w/ Sulu
- Barnes & Barnes w/ Friends
- Barnes & Barnes, w/ Friends
- Barns & Barns
- Art Barnes (Bill Mumy)
- Artie Barnes (Robert Haimer)
interesting facts (click to see playlist of show on which fact was mentioned, if applicable):
- Their best-known song, "Fish Heads", is one of the most requested songs in the history of the show.
- In the late 1970s and early 1980s, they appeared regularly as sidekicks on the live KMET version of "The Dr. Demento Show".
- One of their trademarks is ending their songs with "Yeah".
- The first Barnes & Barnes recording session was held December 26, 1970.
New playlist search
* Note that it may be available on other releases or formats than are listed, and some releases listed may not be currently available. Generally the first release is listed, along with a commonly available release (for items that aren't out of print), and any Dr. Demento compilations on which it has appeared. Albums may be out of print in their original format but still available in another format. We suggest checking various online stores or the artist's web site (if applicable) to determine current availability.