- Jeff Cots
Available on (*):
- 2005 CD Die Laughing
- Wanksta - 50 Cent
Topics (not including words that are part of the title):
- "American Idol" TV show
- bad singing
- music business
general information about Sudden Death
Also credited as:
- Sudden Death f/ Worm Quartet
- Devo Spice
General type of music:
- April 23, 1986
- Tom Rockwell (a/k/a Devo Spice)
- Scott Usilton (former member)
- David Kral (former member)
interesting facts (click to see playlist of show on which fact was mentioned, if applicable):
- Sudden Death started out as a trio, but Tom did most of the work, so it ended up becoming mostly a one-man affair.
- The group's name comes from a 1976 movie by the same name. Tom didn't like the name, but agreed to use it until something better came along.
- The name stuck, but eventually Tom decided it was misleading, and didn't reflect the type of music he did nor that he had become more of a solo artist. On October 21, 2008, he officially announced he would release future product under his long-standing nickname, Devo Spice, rather than as Sudden Death.
New playlist search
* Note that it may be available on other releases or formats than are listed, and some releases listed may not be currently available. Generally the first release is listed, along with a commonly available release (for items that aren't out of print), and any Dr. Demento compilations on which it has appeared. Albums may be out of print in their original format but still available in another format. We suggest checking various online stores or the artist's web site (if applicable) to determine current availability.