- Parvin Studios, San Francisco, CA
Available on (*):
- 1980 45 rpm single The Stars And Stripes Forever (Bent; Australian release)
- 1984 45 rpm single The Russians Aren't Coming (Plain Brown PBR 8406)
Cover of song originally by:
- Gonna Fly Now (Theme From Rocky) - Bill Conti
- Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends TV theme
General type of music:
Topics (not including words that are part of the title):
- Rocky movie series
- Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends TV series
- There is a flexi-disc demo record of The Brass Band which contains an edited version (minus the spoken part in the middle and about half a minute of music), but also has added applause and an announcer at the beginning. This is noted as (w/ spoken intro).
- If not noted, the regular single version was played, which is longer and minus the spoken intro.
- San Francisco, CA
New playlist search
* Note that it may be available on other releases or formats than are listed, and some releases listed may not be currently available. Generally the first release is listed, along with a commonly available release (for items that aren't out of print), and any Dr. Demento compilations on which it has appeared. Albums may be out of print in their original format but still available in another format. We suggest checking various online stores or the artist's web site (if applicable) to determine current availability.