- Force Is The Word
- Hopelessly Devoted To R2
- Luke, That's Me, On Tatooine
Available on (*):
- 2005 CD unCONVENTIONal (August 18, 2005)
- Grease - Frankie Valli
- Hopelessly Devoted To You - Olivia Newton-John
- Look At Me, I'm Sandra Dee - Stockard Channing
- other songs from the Grease soundtrack
Topics (not including words that are part of the title):
- Star Wars movie series
interesting facts (click to see playlist of show on which fact was mentioned, if applicable):
- This epic song retells the events of the first "Star Wars" movie as parodies of songs from "Grease". The excerpt Dr. D played only used the first three of these parodies, thus that's what is listed above.
- The story behind this parody is told in the spoken introduction "SKI! True Hollywood Story - The First Star Wars Movie".
Also credited as:
- the great Luke Ski
- Luke Ski's Psycho Potpourri!
- The Great Luke Ski!
General type of music:
- Luke Collis Sienkowski
- Madison, WI (formerly Kansas City, MO)
- Burbank, CA (2015-present)
New playlist search
* Note that it may be available on other releases or formats than are listed, and some releases listed may not be currently available. Generally the first release is listed, along with a commonly available release (for items that aren't out of print), and any Dr. Demento compilations on which it has appeared. Albums may be out of print in their original format but still available in another format. We suggest checking various online stores or the artist's web site (if applicable) to determine current availability.