- I Taut I Taw A Puddy Tat - Mel Blanc
- I Taut I Taw A Puddy-Tat - Mel Blanc
- I Taut I Taw A Putty Tat
- I Thought I Saw A Pussy Cat
- Music by Billy May
Available on (*):
- 1951 45 rpm single (Capitol F1360, January, 1951)
- 1993 CD Your Hit Parade: Golden Goofers (Time-Life HPD-40)
- 2002 CD The Golden Age Of Comedy (Pulse; radio show version)
- 2005 CD The Best Of Mel Blanc: Man Of 1000 Voices (Collectors' Choice Music CCM-593-2, July 26, 2005)
Topics (not including words that are part of the title):
- Tweety & Sylvester series of Warner Brothers cartoons
- Dr. Demento always plays the record version. The Pulse CD contains a different performance from four years earlier on Mel's radio show, and is the only release which hyphenates the title.
interesting facts (click to see playlist of show on which fact was mentioned, if applicable):
- Mel does the voices of both Tweety and Sylvester, including a duet by the two at the end.
- #9 1951 (single)
general information about Mel Blanc
- Mel Blank
- Melvin Jerome Blank
New playlist search
* Note that it may be available on other releases or formats than are listed, and some releases listed may not be currently available. Generally the first release is listed, along with a commonly available release (for items that aren't out of print), and any Dr. Demento compilations on which it has appeared. Albums may be out of print in their original format but still available in another format. We suggest checking various online stores or the artist's web site (if applicable) to determine current availability.