- Let's Blow Up The Towtruck
Available on (*):
- 1989 cassette Demented Hits (Kryptonic Sounds, October, 1989; not an official release, but one of four songs put onto the B-side of any of Krypton's other tapes for an additional charge)
- 1995 CD Dr. Demento's Basement Tapes No. 4 (Demento Society, December, 1995)
Topics (not including words that are part of the title):
interesting facts (click to see playlist of show on which fact was mentioned, if applicable):
- "The Cities" in the lyrics refers to the "Twin Cities" of Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN.
general information about Krypton
General type of music:
- Minneapolis, MN (at time of recording activity; now in Ashland, VA)
New playlist search
* Note that it may be available on other releases or formats than are listed, and some releases listed may not be currently available. Generally the first release is listed, along with a commonly available release (for items that aren't out of print), and any Dr. Demento compilations on which it has appeared. Albums may be out of print in their original format but still available in another format. We suggest checking various online stores or the artist's web site (if applicable) to determine current availability.