- Welcome Back To Weight Watchers
- Toronto Free Theatre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Available on (*):
- 1987 LP Boot To The Head (Attic LAT 1232)
Topics (not including words that are part of the title):
- Airings prior to 1995 have a brief exchange at the end edited out, so that it ends with the line about Alcoholics Anonymous and omits the part that mentions God. Airings from 1995 to present are complete unless otherwise specified.
general information about The Frantics
General type of music:
- sketch comedy
- 2003 (re-formed)
- Peter Wildman
- Dan Redican
- Rick Green
- Paul Chato
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
interesting facts (click to see playlist of show on which fact was mentioned, if applicable):
- famous in Canada for their long-running early 1980s radio show "Frantic Times" and their short-lived 1985 TV show "4 On The Floor"
- originally called themselves The Skits-O-Frantics
- not the same as the late 1950s/early 1960s rock group from Seattle called The Frantics, who had minor hits with "Werewolf" and others
New playlist search
* Note that it may be available on other releases or formats than are listed, and some releases listed may not be currently available. Generally the first release is listed, along with a commonly available release (for items that aren't out of print), and any Dr. Demento compilations on which it has appeared. Albums may be out of print in their original format but still available in another format. We suggest checking various online stores or the artist's web site (if applicable) to determine current availability.