- Why Do We Write Songs We Don't Understand? - Christine Lavin
- Why Do We Write? - Christine Lavin
- Christine Lavin w/ Ian & Noah Slothower
Available on (*):
- 2006 CD Dr. Demento's Basement Tapes #14 (Demento Society, February 9, 2006)
Topics (not including words that are part of the title):
interesting facts (click to see playlist of show on which fact was mentioned, if applicable):
- When first sent in, the song was called "Why Do We Write?", but the title was later expanded.
- This was recorded for her 2005 CD folkZinger, but was not included on the final album.
Also credited as:
- Christine Lavin & The Mistletones
- Christine Lavin & The New Port Richey Bodacious Butt Kickers
- Christine Laven
General type of music:
New playlist search
* Note that it may be available on other releases or formats than are listed, and some releases listed may not be currently available. Generally the first release is listed, along with a commonly available release (for items that aren't out of print), and any Dr. Demento compilations on which it has appeared. Albums may be out of print in their original format but still available in another format. We suggest checking various online stores or the artist's web site (if applicable) to determine current availability.