- Christmas Bells, Those Christmas Bells
- Hugo Peretti/Luigi Creatore/George David Weiss
- Fuller Recording (Tampa, FL)
Available on (*):
- 1967 45 rpm single (Laurie LR 3416)
- 1967 LP Snoopy And His Friends (Laurie SLLP 2042)
Topics (not including words that are part of the title):
- World War I
- Peanuts comic strip
- The Snoopy And His Friends album includes "The Story Of Snoopy's Christmas" which is a spoken sketch that precedes the song.
- #1 (Christmas chart) 1967 (single)
- #15 (Christmas chart) 1968 (single)
- #11 (Christmas chart) 1969 (single)
- #46 1968 (as part of album Snoopy And His Friends)
- #6 (Christmas chart) 1967 (as part of album Snoopy And His Friends)
- #19 (Christmas chart) 1968 (as part of album Snoopy And His Friends)
General type of music:
- 1977 (re-formed)
- Barry Winslow (lead vocal/guitar)
interesting facts (click to see playlist of show on which fact was mentioned, if applicable):
- Their main claim to fame is a series of songs based on the character of Snoopy from Charles Schulz's Peanuts comic strip. They have recorded five songs about Snoopy: "Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron" (1966), "The Return Of The Red Baron" (1967), "Snoopy's Christmas" (1967), "Snoopy For President" (1968), and "Snoopy Vs. Osama" (2006). They also made related recordings such as "It's Sopwith Camel Time" (1967) and the Barry Winslow solo single "The Smallest Astronaut (A Race To The Moon With The Red Baron)" (1969).
New playlist search
* Note that it may be available on other releases or formats than are listed, and some releases listed may not be currently available. Generally the first release is listed, along with a commonly available release (for items that aren't out of print), and any Dr. Demento compilations on which it has appeared. Albums may be out of print in their original format but still available in another format. We suggest checking various online stores or the artist's web site (if applicable) to determine current availability.