- D. O. A.
- Dead On Arrival
- Jim Rutledge/Stevie Hill/Eddie Grundy/Nick Taylor/Lee Pickens/Rick Cobb
Available on (*):
- 1970 45 rpm single (Capitol 3009)
- 1970 LP Bloodrock 2 (Capitol 491)
Topics (not including words that are part of the title):
- traffic accident
- vehicle wreck
- The album version is 8:25 and the single is 4:15. Dr. Demento sometimes plays his own 5:21 edit of the album version.
- #36 1971 (single)
- #21 1971 (as part of album Bloodrock 2)
general information about Bloodrock
- Blood Rock
General type of music:
- Jim Rutledge (vocals)
interesting facts (click to see playlist of show on which fact was mentioned, if applicable):
- Jim Rutledge later produced "Telephone Man" for Meri Wilson.
New playlist search
* Note that it may be available on other releases or formats than are listed, and some releases listed may not be currently available. Generally the first release is listed, along with a commonly available release (for items that aren't out of print), and any Dr. Demento compilations on which it has appeared. Albums may be out of print in their original format but still available in another format. We suggest checking various online stores or the artist's web site (if applicable) to determine current availability.