- Ravel's Bolero
- Ravel: Bolero
- Morton Gould & His Orchestra
- Maurice Ravel (backing music)
- Albert Brooks/Harry Shearer (lyrics)
Available on (*):
- 1975 LP A Star Is Bought (Elektra 7E-1035)
- Boléro - written by Maurice Ravel
General type of music:
Topics (not including words that are part of the title):
interesting facts (click to see playlist of show on which fact was mentioned, if applicable):
- The backing music used for this is the 1959 RCA Victor recording of "Boléro" by Morton Gould & His Orchestra.
- Starting in 2008, Dr. Demento edits out the verse that mentions rape.
- #205 1975 (bubbled under, as part of album A Star is Bought)
- Albert Einstein
Also recorded with:
- Albert King
- Little Kristi
New playlist search
* Note that it may be available on other releases or formats than are listed, and some releases listed may not be currently available. Generally the first release is listed, along with a commonly available release (for items that aren't out of print), and any Dr. Demento compilations on which it has appeared. Albums may be out of print in their original format but still available in another format. We suggest checking various online stores or the artist's web site (if applicable) to determine current availability.