- Untie My Ankles - D. J. Hazard
- My Left Bootleg - D. J. Hazard
- Untie My Ankles (Angel Of The Morning) - D. J. Hazard
- Untie My Ankles (movie version) - DJ Hazard
- Untie My Ankles (Live Version) - DJ Hazard
- Untie My Ankles In The Morning - DJ Hazard
- Untie My Ankles - DJ Hazard
- My Left Bootleg (Untie My Ankles) - D. J. Hazard
- Untie My Ankles (My Left Bootleg)
- I Think You're Worth The Pain To Me
- Untie My Ankels In The Morning
- Chip Taylor (original music and lyrics)
- D. J. Hazard (parody lyrics)
Available on (*):
- 1992 CD Lock Up The Planet When You Leave (both versions)
- Angel Of The Morning - Merrilee Rush & The Turnabouts (1968)
Topics (not including words that are part of the title):
- The CD contains a studio version listed as "My Left Bootleg" and a live version listed as "Untie My Ankles (Angel Of The Morning)". On the web, he sometimes shows the title as "Untie My Ankles In The Morning" and lists the studio version as (movie version).
- The live version has a brief spoken intro which Dr. Demento often omits.
- The studio version is actually not listed as "My Left Bootleg (Untie My Ankles)" on any release, but is listed that way here for clarity.
general information about D. J. Hazard
Also credited as:
- DJ Hazard
- D. J. Hazzard
- D.J. Hazzard
- DJ Hazzard
- D.J. Hazard
interesting facts (click to see playlist of show on which fact was mentioned, if applicable):
- The CD is credited to D. J. Hazard, but he consistently uses DJ Hazard on his web site, other web sites, and T-shirts.
New playlist search
* Note that it may be available on other releases or formats than are listed, and some releases listed may not be currently available. Generally the first release is listed, along with a commonly available release (for items that aren't out of print), and any Dr. Demento compilations on which it has appeared. Albums may be out of print in their original format but still available in another format. We suggest checking various online stores or the artist's web site (if applicable) to determine current availability.