- Star Wars Trilogy Homesick Blues - Luke Ski's Psycho Potpourri!
- Star Wars Trilogy Homesick Blues - the great Luke Ski
- Kansas City, MO
- 1996 (original version)
- 1999 (remake)
Available on (*):
- 1996 cassette Fanboys 'N Da Hood! (fall, 1996)
- 1997 CD set Fanboys 'N Da Hood!/Shadows Of The Bunghole! (spring, 1997)
- 1999 CD Carpe Dementia (March 26, 1999)
- Subterranean Homesick Blues - Bob Dylan
Topics (not including words that are part of the title):
- Star Wars movie series
- The original version was credited to Luke Ski's Psycho Potpourri! while the remake was credited to the great Luke Ski.
interesting facts (click to see playlist of show on which fact was mentioned, if applicable):
- He later recorded a follow-up called "Star Wars Prequel Homesick Blues".
Also credited as:
- the great Luke Ski
- The Great Luke Ski!
General type of music:
- Luke Collis Sienkowski
- Madison, WI (formerly Kansas City, MO)
- Burbank, CA (2015-present)
New playlist search
* Note that it may be available on other releases or formats than are listed, and some releases listed may not be currently available. Generally the first release is listed, along with a commonly available release (for items that aren't out of print), and any Dr. Demento compilations on which it has appeared. Albums may be out of print in their original format but still available in another format. We suggest checking various online stores or the artist's web site (if applicable) to determine current availability.