Fish Heads - Barnes & Barnes
written by Art & Artie Barnes (Robert Haimer & Bill Mumy)
entered by Jeff Morris, June 8, 1993
song available on:
- a 45 on Lumania Records, 1979
- Voobaha, Rhino LP/cassette 013, 1979 [CD released on Oglio 81593, 1996]
- The Rhino Brothers' Circus Royale, Rhino LP/cassette 007, 1979
- Dr. Demento Presents the Greatest Novelty Records of All Time, Vol. 4: the 1970's, Rhino LP/cassette 823, 1985
- Zabagabee: The Best of Barnes & Barnes, Rhino LP/cassette/CD 70836, 1987
- Dr. Demento Presents the Greatest Novelty CD of All Time, Rhino 75768, 1988
- Dr. Demento - 20th Anniversary Collection, Rhino CD/cassette 70743, 1991
- Tales From The Rhino: The Rhino Records Story, Rhino CD R2 71759, 1994
- The Very Best Of Dr. Demento, Rhino CD 76704, 2001
video available on:
- Zabagabee: The Best Of Barnes & Barnes - Rhino Home Video RNVD 1903, 1987
- Dr. Demento 20th Anniversary Collection - Rhino Home Video RNVD 1964, 1991
Fish heads, fish heads, rolly poly fish heads.
Fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, yum!
In the morning, laughing, happy fish heads;
In the evening, floating in the soup.
Ask a fish head anything you want to;
They won't answer - they can't talk.
I took a fish head out to see a movie;
Didn't have to pay to get it in.
They can't play baseball; they don't wear sweaters;
They're not good dancers; they don't play drums.
Rolly poly fish heads are never seen drinking cappuccino in Italian restaurants
with Oriental women, yeah.
Chorus 4 times
Back to the list of demented lyrics