- Baseball And Football - George Carlin
- Baseball Football - George Carlin
- Baseball - Football - George Carlin
Available on (*):
- 1975 LP An Evening With Wally Londo Featuring Bill Slaszo (Little David LD 1008, October, 1975; original recording, called "Baseball - Football")
- 1984 LP Carlin On Campus (Eardrum ED1001; re-recording, called "Baseball And Football")
- 1984 LP Excerpts From "Carlin On Campus" Suitable For Airplay (Eardrum ED1001 EP; promo-only slight edit of re-recording, called "Baseball Football")
Topics (not including words that are part of the title):
- Dr. Demento plays the 1984 version. Sometimes he plays the promo edit, which just removes some of the audience reaction at the beginning and the end.
interesting facts (click to see playlist of show on which fact was mentioned, if applicable):
- He performed this routine at the beginning of the first episode of NBC's "Saturday Night" (later known as "Saturday Night Live") on October 11, 1975.
- #34 1976 (as part of album An Evening With Wally Londo Featuring Bill Slaszo)
- #136 1984 (as part of album Carlin On Campus)
- George Carlan
General type of music:
- stand-up comedy
Also recorded with:
- Jack Burns
New playlist search
* Note that it may be available on other releases or formats than are listed, and some releases listed may not be currently available. Generally the first release is listed, along with a commonly available release (for items that aren't out of print), and any Dr. Demento compilations on which it has appeared. Albums may be out of print in their original format but still available in another format. We suggest checking various online stores or the artist's web site (if applicable) to determine current availability.